"La magia restaura todo; llama de vuelta la felicidad perdida y la sonrisa a aquellos que la olvidaron" Mel the golden


Thursday, July 2, 2009

I am the start of dark night!!

After I said all those harsh words to him. I'm the one who's still stupid and unable to be happy.

I'm selfish and calculative.

Im not stupid enough neglect myself while I not away because of one-sided love.
Then, what should I have said? Of all those words that won't hurt each other, of all the words that won't make lad other suffer.

I won't forget the last words you're said to me, your feelings within those words, I'll treasuring them.

Live your best
live healthy
live cooly

you have to live like that no matter what.

I was so exhausted back then, I just wanted some peace and quiet. I didnñt have the courage to jump into that way of life again.

I wanted more than anything for the still shaking him to find peace again.

After many seasons,and greeting new seasons. I lonesomely accepted that my decison then was the right one.


The things that I couldn't do in the end, he had done them.
He was definitly, forgetting about me.
If fears clings on to me, then I will bring the fear with me snatch wateever I want!
Beat up whoevers's in my way. This is who I am now.

The start of dark night,Mel!



Aren't you the same? Because you'd hate stopping here, and you want to move on right
n.n

No comments: